Located in Owatonna, MN area our client is a manufacturer in the plastic industry. They pride themselves as being a world-class business operation; they have attained this status by using innovation and offering top-quality products to rise above their competitors. This company has shown vast growth in the recent years and they are seeking to add an experienced Accountant to their team.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- This company has offered their employees a stable and enjoyable working environment for years, not only will you get job stability here but also the chance to work with other top-notch professionals.
- $70,000 - $80,000 +
- $5,000 Bonus
- You will also obtain an astounding benefits package which you will be able to partake in after only 1 month of employment.
- This business operation gives an immense benefits package including Medical with affordable plans to choose from, Dental & Vision (with family plans available), Medical & Dependent Care Spending Accounts, 401(k) Company Matches $.50 to every $1 up to 6%, Life, Disability Plans, Employee Assistance Program, PTO and Paid Holidays.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Assist management with accounting operations of the company.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Ensure deliverables comply with professional standards.
- Perform all accounting related general ledger maintenance and reconciliations.
- Other duties and special projects assigned by management.
The Owatonna, MN area, located in the Southern part of the state offers a nice size community that offers plenty of amenities. Owatonna prides itself on offering a high quality of life, and they continue to work hard to do so.
When looking for things to do, you will find a variety of restaurants, unique shopping area, annual festivities, sporting events and activities to fit anyone’s interest.
For outdoor recreation, you have access to hiking/biking trails, campgrounds, golf, a public beach, cross country and snowmobile trails.
With this area’s strategic location this community is constantly showing economic development, as the community and regional area serves as a shopping, tourist, and healthcare destination for Southern Minnesota.
Plenty of schools to choose from for all ages. The community schools are committed to maximizing the student’s potential.
Since this area produces growth each year there are plenty of new developments and houses going up. Whether you are planning to purchase, rent, or build; you will find everything you need to find the perfect fit for you.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field..
- CPA/CMA – preferred.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
Contact Craig Libis today at Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. (605) 428-6150 or email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org !
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of finance and manufacturing, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!