Agronomy Location Manager
If working for a great company with career advancement opportunities interests you, we represent the employer for you. Our client offers excellent products and great customer service and they are seeking to add another team member to work as the Agronomy Location Manager of the facility. Located in the Monticello, Indiana area you have the opportunity to be a part of this thriving company and team today!
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Providing a great work environment and an excellent staff it’s easy for this company to retain their talented team of professionals.
- $65,000 - $80,000 + DOE
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Company vehicle, Phone, Tablet
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available for the right individual.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- On a day-to-day basis you will oversee the agronomy operations and the personnel of the facility.
- Offer exceptional customer service.
- Run the equipment at the facility.
- Assist in some sales, developing location sales plans, and market development.
- Assist in inventory control.
- Accountability for the overall finances of the operation.
Monticello, is a community that offers the quality of life that every American dreams of discovering. The safe streets, excellent schools, tree-lined residential areas, and recreational opportunities appeal to people of all ages. Located in America’s heartland, this community is timeless, traditional values. There is an every apparent spirit of fun and adventure here.
The Twin Lakes School Corporation presents and atmosphere of educational challenge and teamwork. The corporation has fine school buildings, equipment, excellent programs, highly skilled teachers, interested parents and approximately 2,600 students. The corporation is made up of four elementary schools, a middle school, a high school and a career center.
Here you will find a state-of-the art Critical Access Hospital with excellent access and outstanding service, provides their residents with the same services that make you feel like you are in a large city, but the exceptional home town care can only come from a small town.
The community really comes alive in the summer times with all the tourists that are drawn to the local attractions and the two lakes.
Experience the warmth, excitement, and diversity this city has to offer!
- Agronomy or Ag-Related Degree
- 5+ years Experience in Agronomy Operations
- Advanced knowledge of Agronomy products along with experience in selling the product.
- Experience operating Spray Rig and Spreading Fertilizer.
- Experience with Safety procedures.
- Applicant should have attention to detail and have excellent communication skills.
- Must have clean driving and background records. n
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!