Agronomy Risk Manager
Showing success for nearly a century is the reason why our client is recognized not only nationally but also internationally in the Agriculture industry. They are now seeking to add an Agronomy Risk Manager in the Twin Cities, MN area OR work remotely. If you are ready to grow in your career and bring your perspective and ideas into a business, here is your chance.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Within a friendly and fun work environment you will work with other quality Ag professionals.
- $75,000 - $100,000 +
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, excellent retirement plan, and more.
- Ability to work remotely.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Work with clients to manage their commodity price risk.
- Assist management team on establishing goals and metrics.
- Responsible for managing/overseeing current and future client accounts.
- Call new prospective clients to obtain info regarding their operation and build professional relationships.
- Stay up-to-date on state and federal regulations.
- Strive for continuous improvement.
Twin Cities, MN area
- Here you can live and work in one of the most thriving cities in the nation.
- If you need an outing with friends there are plenty of professional and college sporting events to attend, or there is a vast amount of places available to meet your buddies to hang out.
- How about some shopping at one of the greatest mall in the nation, or one of the outstanding 5-star restaurants to meet some of your friends, or if you want to relax there are many salons and spas to choose from as well.
- You will be merely minutes away from multiple recreation activities as well including boating, camping, biking, hiking, fishing, hunting, snow skiing, snow shoeing, aquatic parks and more. After all it is the land of 10,000 lakes.
- Within the area there are multiple schools to choose from for any age.
- Residing here will allow you to take advantage of living in the natural beauty that the cities are known for and where many people make as a vacation destination.
- Enjoy living in a growing place that offers opportunities to work and play.
- 5+ years experience in operations.
- 5+ years in a management, supervisor or leadership role.
- Strong Agronomy Knowledge.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
Phone: (605) 369-2113
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!