Are you a driven individual, who wants to be a crucial part to a sales team and really make a difference within an organization? Our client is seeking a Sales Agronomist to work for their innovative and progressive company in the Winner, SD area. This company teams with their employees and their customers to build a successful organization.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Within a friendly and fun work environment you will work with other quality Ag professionals.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Excellent bonus potential.
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, excellent retirement plan, clothing allowance and more.
- In this position you will also receive a company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop.
- Advancement Opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Be an essential part of the sales team.
- In this position you will meet with current and new customers to meet and increase the profitability goals of the company.
- Be responsible for the management of your territory.
- Offer exceptional customer service by reporting and making recommendations to customers/growers.
- Scouting fields.
- You will bring a positive attitude to the crew as an essential part of the sales team.
Winner, SD area
Family entertainment, hunting, and shopping, you name it this South Central South Dakota town has it! Top rated school district by the South Dakota Division of Education, this town is an excellent place for your family to become well-educated, balanced individuals. Your safety concerns can be put to ease; recent city improvements added a new fire /ambulance hall to accompany the regional healthcare center. This blooming town is agriculture based with many other businesses in town to support the small business owner. With a calendar full of events year round, you’ll find this town to be a great fit you and all your desires. If you are an avid outdoorsmen there it excellent hunting with some of the best pheasant hunting in the area, and enjoy fishing as you will be able Make this your home today.
- Degree in Ag related field – preferred or equivalent experience.
- Sales Experience
- CCA & CDL – preferred but not required.
Phone: (605) 428-6155
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING