This company has a long-standing history made up of success, dedication and integrity. With breaking annual sales numbers, this organization is proven to be a stable and solid; with the ability to produce a great place of employment for their Ag team. Now you can be part of their team as they are seeking a Custom Applicator in the Orange City, IA area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Enjoy a great work environment, management team and staff.
- Potential of $50,000 - $70,000 DOE.
- Excellent Bonuses.
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, work attire allowance and an excellent retirement plan.
- Advancement opportunities available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment, as well as assist with necessary maintenance of equipment.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Operate agriculture equipment in addition to Commercial Application.
- Assist in other duties as assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
Rock Rapids, IA
Rock Rapids, IA is a community that is “Building Today for Tomorrow” with excellent educational opportunities, a diverse business structure, family-oriented community facilities, and quality health care.
Enjoy small town living with easy access to the larger communities of Sioux Falls, the Twin Cities, and Omaha, NE. Many events, festivals, and promotions are held here throughout the year. For things to do at any age this community has many recreational opportunities for all ages in the area including: fishing, swimming, soccer, baseball, golf courses, skate park, softball, museums, snowmobiling, ice skating, fitness center, sporting facilities, and more are all available.
- Previous Application experience preferred.
- Agronomy or Ag related Degree- preferred.
- Must have experience operating large farm equipment.
- Be mechanically inclined.
- Clean Driving Record.
- Class A CDL or ability to obtain.
- Ability to work long hours when needed.
- Farming or Ag background.
Phone: (605) 428-6154
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!