Located in two rural communities in the Webster City, IA area, our client is seeking to add an Applicators to their team to assist in the success of the business. This company has shown consistent growth over the years and currently has the top equipment available for application. Join their team today!
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Great work environment.
- $16 - $19/ hour.
- Acreage Bonuses.
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Advancement Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment, as well as assist with necessary maintenance of equipment.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Operate agriculture equipment in addition to Commercial Application.
- Assist in other duties as assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
Webster City, IA
- This area offers an abundance of opportunities and things to do for all ages.
- There is numerous amounts of entertainment options including, shopping, several restaurants, and many attractions to go see.
- You will be able to participate in a vast number of events and festivities that happen year round and recreation for everyone including camping, boating, hunting, fishing, biking, hiking, snowmobiling and more!!!
- This area offers a safe and friendly environment, with affordable housing costs, and multiple schools to choose from; making this region an excellent place to reside.
- 1+yrs. Experience in Application or Ag industry experience.
- Candidate should possess an agricultural background.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Phone: (605) 428-6154
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!