Chemical / Fertilizer Applicator
This company has a long-standing history made up of success, dedication and integrity. With breaking annual sales numbers, this organization is proven to be a stable and solid; with the ability to produce a great place of employment for their Ag team. Now you can be part of their team as they are seeking a Custom Applicator in the Orange City, IA area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Enjoy a great work environment, management team and staff.
- Potential of $50,000 - $70,000 DOE.
- Excellent Bonuses.
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, work attire allowance and an excellent retirement plan.
- Advancement opportunities available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment, as well as assist with necessary maintenance of equipment.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Operate agriculture equipment in addition to Commercial Application.
- Assist in other duties as assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
Orange City, IA area
Orange City, IA is a thriving community based on big drams and a vision for the future. Even in economic hard times this community has prospered, with a continued population growth. Here there are two school systems with growing enrollment and a 1,300 population four-year liberal arts college, recently recognized as the second-best baccalaureate college in the nation.
This community enthusiastically embraces and supports arts year-round. With concerts and events there is something year round to partake in.
The European “village” atmosphere serves as the backdrop of an annual three-day Tulip Festival that draws over 100,000 visitors. Additionally, you can enjoy the quaint shopping, unique dining, outstanding recreation (including a nationally recognized golf course), and yearlong entertainment options.
Enjoy the family-friendly community in the healthiest county in Iowa.
- Previous Application experience preferred.
- Agronomy or Ag related Degree- preferred.
- Must have experience operating large farm equipment.
- Be mechanically inclined.
- Clean Driving Record.
- Class A CDL or ability to obtain.
- Ability to work long hours when needed.
- Farming or Ag background.
Phone: (605) 428-6154
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING