A full service grain coop in the Belle Plaine, KS area is seeking a Custom Applicator to add to their team. With a wide variety of services and products, this Ag organization serves their growers within the region well.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive Hourly Pay with Paid Overtime
- Company Health Benefits options also available
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment, as well as assist with necessary maintenance of equipment.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Operate agriculture equipment in addition to Commercial Application.
- Assist in other duties as assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
Belle Plaine, KS
Belle Plaine, KS area
One of the oldest cities in Sunner County, KS and just 20 miles south of Wichita, this community is situated between the Arkansas and Ninnescah River and known as the Paradise Valley. With residential and commercial real estate available, great schools, several churches, library, museum, restaurants, senior citizen center and growing industries, this city is a great place to live, work and raise a family.
Local events happen throughout the year, most notably the Tulip Festival in the Spring that brings in thousands of visitors. Enjoy the friendly and welcoming residents and the great neighborhoods.
- Experience operating a self-propelled sprayer preferred.
- Experience operating large farm equipment.
- Experience using GPS units in sprayers.
- Class A CDL with Endorsements, or ability to obtain.
- Clean Driving Record/Background Record. (Records will be pulled prior to employment)
Phone: (605) 428-6154
Fax: (605) 428-6151
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!