For over a century our client has been a successful and growing Ag business. They offer a full line up of ag services and products. They remain innovative and progressive as a leader in the industry, and consistently striving to exceed their customer’s expectations.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $16 - $20/hour DOE.
- Plenty of acres and Paid Overtime.
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Excellent Management Staff
- Advancement Opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment, as well as assist with necessary maintenance of equipment.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Operate agriculture equipment in addition to Commercial Application.
- Assist in other duties as assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
This city is a place where you can put down your roots and where possibilities can be turned into realities and where the scale of life encourages living.
Here you are close to everything, and neighbors that know your name.
This is a welcoming and progressive community.
The Fremont school system has a goal of providing education that will produce citizens prepared to successfully compete in the twenty-first century global society.
Annual events and festivals take place throughout the year.
Excellent recreational opportunities for everyone and all interests.
- Must have an Ag or farming Background.
- Agronomy or Ag-related Degree – preferred but not necessary.
- Previous experience operating large farm equipment.
- Experience running a sprayer – preferred.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Class A CDL or ability to obtain.
- Clean Driving Record.
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!