Our client is a strong and growing company and they are seeking to add a Custom Applicator to their facility in the Lyons, KS area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive hourly pay with paid overtime.
- Company health benefits.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment, as well as assist with necessary maintenance of equipment.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Understand and evaluate all product related information.
- Operate agriculture equipment in addition to Commercial Application.
- Assist in other duties as assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
A community with a population of 3,900 people. Enjoy numbers recreational opportunities and events. Including a Nine-hole golf course, Water Park, iron works fitness, walking trails. Take part in the annual Cancer Walks, Hospital Picnics, Fish Fry, Back to School BBQ, and Car Show. Rice County District Hospital is a family of professionals who have been dedicated to serving the community’s health care needs serving both inpatients and outpatients with numerous services, all done with dignity and respect for over 50 years. A number of chain and locally owned eateries are available. Excellent school district and where they are adopting the Kansans demands of higher standards in academic skills, as well as employability and citizenship skills, and the need to move away from a “one-size-fits-all” system that relies exclusively on state assessments from No Child Left Behind. Also enjoy the affordable cost of living in this area. Lyons is a great place to work, live and reside.
- Experience operating and spraying in self-propelled sprayer preferred.
- Experience operating large farm equipment.
- Experience using GPS units in sprayers.
- Class A CDL with Endorsements, or ability to obtain.
- Clean Driving record/Background record. (will be pulled prior to employment)
Phone: (605) 428-6154
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!