Custom Applicator / Mechanic
Our client, located in the Rockford, OH area is a well-established, family-owned, full service coop with multiple locations throughout the region. Where client service relationships come first, you’ll find that working for our client, not only meets the company’s need to excel but helps you develop long lasting relationships to build a strong standing base for your success. Join a team that treats you like family, rewards you for your hard work and where career advancement is encouraged.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Very Competitive Hourly Pay with Overtime!
- Company Health Benefits.
- ROOM FOR ADVANCMENT
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As a Spray Rig Operator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Assist in other duties as they are assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
- Perform daily maintenance checks on equipment of the facility.
- Change oil, check batteries, repair tires and tubes, and lubricate equipment and machinery.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
Located in the rich agricultural area of Northwest Ohio area, this community’s standard of living, community pride and solid work ethic makes it especially attractive as a place to live and do business. Offering quality educational system and overall low cost of living.
- Experience operating a self-propelled sprayer preferred.
- Experience operating large farm equipment.
- Experience using GPS units in sprayers.
- Class A CDL with Endorsements, or ability to obtain.
- Clean Driving Record/Background Record. (Records will be pulled prior to employment)
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!