Custom Applicator (3)
For over a century our client has been a successful and growing Ag business. They offer a full line up of ag services and products. They remain innovative and progressive as a leader in the industry, and consistently striving to exceed their customer’s expectations.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $14 - $18/hour DOE. ($45,000 - $65,000)
- Plenty of acres and Paid Overtime.
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Excellent Management Staff
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available!
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment, as well as assist with necessary maintenance of equipment.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Operate agriculture equipment in addition to Commercial Application.
- Assist in other duties as assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
Omaha, NE area
The Omaha, NE area is noted to be one of the best cities in Nebraska, as well as being one of the top 50 largest cities in the nation. Being the home of a handful of Fortune 500 companies, and a large amount of diverse opportunities gives individuals so many options for careers, schooling, and much more. There is concerts, festivities, annual events, sporting events and much more for you to enjoy. Take your pick at a wonderful day with the family at the famous Henry Doorly Zoo, on a nearby lake, or another great family attraction. Need a night out? If you are looking for exciting nightlife, a night of jazz, or a fabulous restaurant to dine at; Omaha will have what you are looking for. There are many affordable and clean communities to live in. Omaha is a place where many people visit for all the amenities it has to offer, and you could make this your home today!
- Ag Background
- Previous experience spraying or operating large farm equipment.
- Must Have CDL Class A.
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!