Customer Support / Sales
Located in the Sioux Falls, SD area, our client is the area leader in their industry and was awarded high honors among their competitors. Over the last 30 years this company has grown and expanded into a worldwide business with a large team. If a new face of change in your career is what you’re looking for, a place where your hard work doesn’t go unnoticed, and a great work environment; our client has the opportunity for you to advance in your career goals within an ever-evolving company that is utilizing new emerging technologies and strategies.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $35,000 - $40,000.
- First Year Commissions $10,000 - $20,000.
- Benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, flex spending account, life insurance, health savings account and more; all available the first of the month following hire date.
- Disability after 90 days of employment.
- 401k plan immediately.
- Other benefits include: discount home and auto insurance, EAP, PTO, 12 paid holidays, on-site cafeteria, on-site fitness center, on-site sand volleyball.
- Casual dress code.
- Social gatherings one afternoon a month.
- Enjoy the stability you will have in this position as this business operation is only growing and showing success.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Responsible for handling existing customer accounts, no cold calling, and account management.
- Assist customers with sales, retention, renewals, pitching upgrades and/or new products to current client accounts, and attempt to minimize cancellations.
Sioux Falls, SD
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- 3+ years of Customer Service or Sales Support Experience.
- Some sales experience.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and detail oriented.
- Account Management Experience.
- Bachelor Degree – preferred not required.
Contact Justin Van Kooten at (605) 428-6146 today for details or email email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of sales and management, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!