This is an opportunity for a mechanic who has diesel equipment experience. Our client has built a successful name for themselves within the industry, and they continue to be a growing organization in the Pipestone, MN area. If you are ready to start a great career and work for a top-notch company in the Ag industry, there has never been a better time!
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Enjoy a casual working environment, with a great group of co-workers in a dealership setting, within a stable and growing company.
- Receive a competitive compensation $15-$25 per hour with paid overtime.
- Other BONUS opportunities based on performance.
- Full benefits package including health, dental, life, paid vacation, paid holidays, and
- Excellent 401k with a 3% match after 1 year of employment.
- Overall company support.
- Advancement opportunities available for the right individual.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You not only will work on semis, you will get to enjoy a diverse amount of equipment to perform maintenance and repairs on.
- Perform daily maintenance checks on equipment of the facility and maintain the condition of vehicle, inventory, tools and equipment.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
Just 45 minutes from Sioux Falls, SD and 189 miles from the Twin Cities, Pipestone is home to just over 4,000 residents and offers plenty to do and see. In the Southwest Minnesota corner, this community offers annual festivals and events, plenty of recreation for all interests including sports and other outdoor activities, and so much more!! The Active Living communities creates and advocates programs and events for all ages and interests to keep you moving. (Parks, Gardens, Free Range Kids, Bike Rentals, Farmers Market, Night on the Square, Pool Parties and more!)
Pipestone offers education for all ages including post-secondary options as a Community and Technical College.
This city invites new residents to explore the downtown area, parks, and residential neighborhoods.
Established industries range from Agriculture to Wind Power to Manufacturing and a wide variety of retail business, with land available for expansion and new business opportunities.
Enjoy all this area and what the community of Pipestone has to offer.
- 3+ years as a Diesel Mechanic
- Stable work history
- Background with working on semis or other over the road vehicles.
Contact Rob Tiff today at (605) 428-6148 or email email@example.com!
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.Recruit all levels of professional candidates: If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.