This is an opportunity for a technician who has diesel equipment or farm machinery experience. Our client has built a successful name for themselves within the Ag Equipment industry, and they continue to be a growing organization. If you are ready to start a great career and work for a top-notch company in the Ag industry then join their team in St. Cloud, MN.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Enjoy a casual working environment, with a great group of co-workers.
- Receive a competitive compensation after the first year with a full benefits package including health, dental, life, paid vacation, paid holidays, and excellent 401k retirement plan.
- Your hard work will not go unrecognized here.
- A sign-on bonus or relocation package is available for the right individual.
- Advancement opportunities available!!!
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- On a day-to-day basis this position will do repair and maintenance work on a variety of agricultural equipment.
- Perform daily maintenance checks on equipment of the facility to maintain the condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment.
- Change oil, check batteries, repair tires and tubes, and lubricate equipment and machinery.
- Participate in further training programs.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- In this beautiful city, overlooking the Mississippi River, there are multiple communities to live in, all of which offer a great place to live.
- Located close to the Twin Cities allows you to have the option of partaking in all that this area has to offer.
- There are entertainment possibilities for a person of any age including many restaurants, sporting events, thriving nightlife
- There is an abundance of recreational activities for all ages for every season in the year including fitness centers, swimming pools, aquatic center, golf courses, ice skating, historical gardens, snowmobiling fishing and hunting at your backdoor.
- Within the community there are many good schools to choose from for all ages.
- Within the area is affordable housing costs and cost of living.
- The ideal candidate would possess diesel mechanic experience.
- Experience in the Ag industry.
Must be a self-starter and a team player. Contact Rob Tiff today at (605) 428-6148 or email email@example.com!
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.Recruit all levels of professional candidates: If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.