District Sales Manager
If you would like to work for an industry-leading company within a management position, this is the opportunity for you. Our client is a strong and growing company and they want to add to their dynamic team a District Sales Manager in the Southwest, Ohio area.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Work with a great team and the chance to work on your own schedule.
- $65,000 - $80,000 +
- Sales Incentives
- Health Benefits Package
- 401k plan
- Company Vehicle, Phone, Tablet/Computers
- Home Office
- Ability to make your own schedule.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As a District Sales Manager you will cover a small territory, and correspond with regional sales agronomists to maintain and provide an elevated sales support.
- Build and manage a team of dealers.
- Within this region you will manage existing accounts and take on new merchants to enhance seed sales, and meet sales goals of the business.
- You will maintain and learn thorough knowledge about the products and services for your territory.
- Be responsible for managing your territory according to company policy.
- Additionally, you will develop and increase customer relationships by working face-to-face with them, within the region.
Southwest, Ohio area
The rivers of Southwestern Ohio continue to shape its destiny. The Ohio and Great Miami rivers provided transportation for people and products via river barges and canal boats. Water power helped industries grow and encouraged technological advances that continue today in cities such as Cincinnati and Dayton, where the arts flourish and sports teams entertain fans and visitors.
In the Little Miami Valley and other watersheds flowing into the Ohio River, the fertile farmland is now a source for the specialty crops popular with the farm-to-table movement in urban restaurants and at farmers markets. There are still naturally wild spaces to be found at state parks that offer boating, camping, fishing and nature programs.
- Previous or current seed sales experience, selling directly to grower.
- Ability to manage team members.
- Knowledge of growing area.
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!