District Sales Manager
A locally-owned seed company in the St Cloud, MN area has a well-respected name and has shown vast growth within the last 20 years.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $65,000 - $75,000 +
- Commission Bonuses.
- Benefits package.
- Ability to work from home.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will be an essential part of the sales team, by developing customer relationships and providing them with agronomic recommendations on corn, soybeans and alfalfa seed within your territory.
- Meet with new and existing clients within the region, and increase profitability for the business operation.
- Develop and mentor the seed sales team.
- Use multiple sources to build the sales team by increasing product confidence and demand.
- Complete work product in relation to orders and client relations, and inventory management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
St Cloud, MN
- In this beautiful city, overlooking the Mississippi River, there are multiple communities to live in, all of which offer a great place to live.
- Located close to the Twin Cities allows you to have the option of partaking in all that this area has to offer.
- There are entertainment possibilities for a person of any age including many restaurants, sporting events, thriving nightlife
- There is an abundance of recreational activities for all ages for every season in the year including fitness centers, swimming pools, aquatic center, golf courses, ice skating, historical gardens, snowmobiling fishing and hunting at your backdoor.
- Within the community there are many good schools to choose from for all ages.
- Within the area is affordable housing costs and cost of living.
- 3+ year’s experience in Agronomy or Seed Sales.
- Ag Degree – preferred.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Phone: (605) 428-6155
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!