Our company is a regional leader in the design and production of precast architectural and structural concrete products. They are now looking for an EHS Specialist to assist the Safety Manager and ensure a safe working environment. This is a unique opportunity as expansion has caused our client to expand and that expansion involves setting up new plant equipment and operations which this person will play a very active role in.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $55,000 - $60,000 +
- New Facility
- Full Benefits Package:
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will work closely with and for the HR/Safety Manager. Work in the plant assisting with audits, investigations, corrective actions, provide employee education, conducting training certification type classes while jointly spearheading the safety committee.
- This position will be responsible for filing worker’s compensation claims, maintaining OSHA logs and documentation of employee training.
- You will play a key role in working with the management team as they set up their new plant in the next few months.
- Develop, implement and deliver training within the scope of environmental, health and safety.
- Working knowledge of OSHA 1910 regulations and review, update, further develop and maintain safety manuals.
- Perform safety orientation for new employees to include manufacturing equipment and machinery, forklifts, hoists, trucks, etc.
Southeastern South Dakota brings a vast amount of opportunities for everyone. Recreational activities are available in the area including boating, sporting teams/leagues, camping, hiking, fishing, hunting, and more. To live here there are great rural communities as well as bigger cities with even more to offer. All of which have low housing costs and a low cost of living that is well below the national average. Enjoy the variety of top-notch schools for all ages to choose from. A big bonus of living here is you can take pleasure in not paying state income tax. Here you are close to plenty of activities and yearly festivities, live in this great area today!
- BS in Occupational Safety and Health related discipline.
- Other training such as CSP certification would be acceptable with some college education.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an EHS type role within a manufacturing setting.
- Ability to be or have CPR/First aid training certified to be able to provide training for employees.
- Environmental air sampling experience/knowledge – preferred.
Contact Steve Green today for more detail (605) 369-2105 or email a confidential copy of your resume to email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of engineering and manufacturing, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!