Our client’s humble beginnings were in the Midwest with less than 12 employees and now is a global business and one of the main players in their industry sector. The company remains anchored in the Midwest with Midwest roots and values, but is a worldwide provider to the automotive, industrial machinery, oil and gas and aeronautics industries. The company has grown to three plants in the US, a technical center, a state-of-the-art distribution center and facilities in foreign countries as well. With an international presence they have seen continual growth and a larger part of the market share. They have their eye on future plans and are in set for expansion in the very near future and with that will come growth opportunities for their current employees.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $24/ hour - + DOE with $1 shift differential for 2nd Shift.
- Benefits Package Includes: Medical/Dental/Vision, Flex Spending & Health Savings Account, Disability, Life Insurance, AD&D, EAP.
- 401k plan (with contribution matches).
- Paid vacation and paid holidays.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Develops and installs PLC ladder logic for new manufacturing equipment and improved PCL ladder logic for current machinery.
- Develops and improves HMI software.
- Evaluates functioning and operations of new equipment and recently installed equipment and make the necessary adjustments.
- Trains Electronic Maintenance employees when needed.
- Builds, tests and troubleshoots, repairs, maintains and modifies production electronic/electrical components and systems.
Southeastern South Dakota brings a vast amount of opportunities for everyone. Recreational activities are available in the area including boating, sporting teams/leagues, camping, hiking, fishing, hunting, and more. To live here there are great rural communities as well as bigger cities with even more to offer. All of which have low housing costs and a low cost of living that is well below the national average. Enjoy the variety of top-notch schools for all ages to choose from. A big bonus of living here is you can take pleasure in not paying state income tax. Here you are close to plenty of activities and yearly festivities, live in this great area today!
- AAS or Diploma in Industrial Technology or related field – preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair, replace and do programming of electronic controls and equipment.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email email@example.com!
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.Recruit all levels of professional candidates: If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.