Feed Division Director
Locally owned and offering a wide range of Ag services, our client is located in the New Richmond, WI area and seeking to grow their team by adding a Director to oversee the feed division. This organization’s commitment to the grower’s success is why they are the trusted Ag source in the area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Work in a friendly and fun work environment.
- $80,000 - $130,000 DOE.
- Full Benefits package.
- Advancement Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Responsible for overseeing all the operations of the feed division for the company.
- Manage 8 feed locations.
- Offer excellent customer service.
- Responsible for hiring and training staff.
- Ensure a safe working environment and operations are run according to safety policies and procedures.
- Oversee pricing, purchasing, production and sales.
Eau Claire, WI
- Eau Claire, WI offers an ever-evolving community filled with opportunities. They have neighborhoods that are constantly improving, a vibrant and thriving downtown which is the heart of Eau Claire. There are year round activities for adults and youth and many athletic programs/leagues for all ages. The city offers programs to obtain discounts to various family fun activities. Eau Claire is packed with recreational possibilities, from the biking/hiking trails, beautiful parks, cross-country ski trails, big community aquatic center, ice center, and much more!!!
- This area offers a safe and friendly environment, with affordable housing costs, and multiple schools to choose from; making this region an excellent place to reside.
- BACKGROUND PROFILE:
- Ag background.
- Management or Supervisory experience a plus.
- Strong Drive to Succeed.
- Attention to Detail.
- Excellent Communication & Leadership Skills.
Check out all of our Ag Opportunities at our website www.ercjobs.com!
Phone: (605) 428-6155
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!