A full service Ag organization in the Yankton, SD area offers their customers and local growers top-notch Ag service. They are currently seeking to build their sales team by adding a Sales individual to specialize in the Feed Department, to assist in meeting the goals of the company.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $45,000 - $60,000 + DOE
- Commissions based on sales.
- $1/ton feed bonus starting out and grows with the position.
- Full Benefits Package
- 100% Employees paid health insurance
- Company Vehicle, Cell, Computer provided.
- Family Based Company.
- Advancement Opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will be an essential part of the sales team, by developing customer relationships and providing them with agronomic recommendations; specifically focusing on feed sales.
- You will meet with potential clients within the region, and increase profitability for the business operation.
- In Feed Sales, you will use multiple sources to build the sales team by increasing product confidence and demand.
- Complete work product in relation to orders and client relations, and inventory management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Located along the Missouri River, Yankton is located in an accessible location and is loaded with recreational opportunities and businesses, giving you plenty of amenities for a city of over 14,000 people. This historic community offers a safe and affordable place to lives with a large school district that offers comprehensive educational programs emphasizing sound, basic curriculum. Find thriving music, art and theatre entertainment throughout the year, and attend one of the many annual festivities that take place. Featuring a fabulous downtown district, leading medical center, one of a kind places to visit; you are sure to love this fantastic city.
- Ag Degree – preferred.
- Previous Ag industry experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
Phone: (605) 369-2113
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!