Grain Location Manager
This company is spreading like wildfire, having been around for over a century and establishing many locations. They would like to add a Grain Location Manager to their progressive company at one of their grain facilities in the Marshalltown, IA area. This financially stable company strives to be above the rest in the industry, by choosing to do things a little differently so they stand out above the competition. Now you can be part of an innovative team who pulls out all the stops when it comes to serving their customers.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Within a friendly and fun work environment you will work with other quality Ag professionals.
- $65,000 - $90,000+.
- Full benefits package including health, short and long term disability, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, 6 paid holidays, EAP, work attire allowance, excellent retirement plan, and more.
- You will also be able to take part in the company’s profit sharing.
- Room for advancement.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Manage and lead staff of the location.
- Oversee inventory, daily operations, sales programs and lead all aspects of the grain within the location. .
- Assist with budgeting.
- This clean and safe community offers an abundance of opportunities and great neighborhoods to live in.
- If you are going to relocate this is a great community to locate to. There is a numerous amount of entertainment options including, shopping, several restaurants, and many attractions and monuments to go see.
- You will be able to participate in a vast number of events and festivities that happen year round and recreation for everyone including aquatic centers, camping, parks, boating, hunting, fishing, bike trails, hiking, snowmobiling and more!!!
- This area offers affordable housing costs and offers a cost of living that is below national average, making this region an excellent place to reside.
- Throughout the year sign up with friends, or sign your kids up for one of the many recreational programs this area has to offer.
- There are schools for all ages located within this community; choose from public or private each of them strives to meet the needs of students at all ability levels.
- Overall this is a great place to raise kids, have plenty to do with friends and family, and a superior place to reside.
- Two year Degree in Ag related field.
- Strong Grain Experience.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Phone: (605) 369-2110
Fax: (605) 369-2114
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!