With a long history in the Ag industry, our client consistently strives for top notch customer service, innovative products and they work hard to get the local growers maximum success in their operations. They continue to see annual success and growth; while offering their employees a great work environment.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive Compensation – DOE.
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Advancement Opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- On a day-to-day you will assist in the daily grain operations of the company.
- Responsible to act as a tender driver when needed.
- Assist with the various departments within in the facility.
- Assist with inventory management.
- Assist with vehicle repair and maintenance when needed in field or in the shop.
- This area offers you the chance to live in very peaceful and quiet place, or the opportunity to live in a growing city; whatever you choose there are things to do for any kind of person.
- For the little kiddos enjoy taking them to the local museum, zoo, mini-golfing, swimming pools, Storybook Land, or in the summer take them out to the fair and other festivities in the community.
- If you are up for a day or night away with your buddies or just need to get away from the kids, you can benefit from hitting up the local golf courses in the area or dinner and a movie.<
- How about a night under the stars camping in one of the many recreational spots available. Additionally, there are great places to hunt and to fish within the region.
- There are great schools to choose from, for any age, within the region as well as low housing costs.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live!
- Previous operations experience a plus.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Team player.
Check out all of our Ag Opportunities at our website www.ercjobs.com!
Phone: (605) 428-6155
Fax: (605) 428-6151
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING.
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!