One of our clients in the Yankton, SD area is looking for a Maintenance Technician. This person will work under the supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor and in conjunction with other maintenance staff to provide mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and some electrical maintenance and repair to automated and manual machines. Our client's employees have a history of longevity and are happy to start with them and then stay for the long haul.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $19 per hour
- Advancement Opportunities.
- In addition to your salary this business operation goes above and beyond and will offer you a full benefits package including: medical with family plans available, prescription drug benefit, flex spending account, life and disability, and an education assistance plan.
- Additionally, you will be able to take part in the profit sharing plan, a vision discount, health club membership discounts.
- Need a break? No problem in this position you will also receive 10 paid holidays, paid vacation time and personal leave.
- For your future, our client will help you plan and to do so they offer an exceptional 401k plan.
- This company believes in a work hard, play hard atmosphere; therefore, in addition to a great work environment they also have annual company
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY
- Repair and maintain mechanical machinery and equipment.
- Maintain plant systems to include water, gas, air, heat, oxygen and compressed air.
- Work with and under the supervisor of electrical and electronic maintenance staff to assist with electrical and electronic repairs.
- Fabricate parts, jigs, racks and other equipment.
- Assist with preventative and predictive maintenance programs and services.
Yankton, SD area
- With such a low crime rate you can feel safe at home in this attractive and clean community.
- If you not a fan of high housing costs, this community offers affordable housing and a low cost of living.
- Need a breath of fresh air? There are multiple recreational opportunities you can partake in including hunting, fishing, boating, hiking, golfing, camping, biking and more.
- This area has many attractions for young and old, a vast amount of restaurants to choose from, and festivities that take place year round.
- A great place to live with serenity at your front door step and action-packed things to do right in your neighborhood!
- Overall this a great place for anyone to reside!
- High School Diploma or GED with proven mechanical aptitude and experience.
- Preferable an AAS in a manufacturing related field.
- Basic Electrical Knowledge.
- Ability to perform mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic repairs.
- Maintenance experience in a manufacturing setting would be preferred.
- Good communication skills, the ability to work with other, mechanical aptitude and good problem solving skills a must.
Phone: (605) 369-2105
Fax: (605) 369-2114
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of engineering and manufacturing industries, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!