Summary of Duties
To support the preventative maintenance and repairing of industrial equipment and special projects as required of the manufacturing and support groups.
- Make preventative maintenance checks and inspections as required.
- Be able to utilize personal computer (PC) based maintenance management systems.
- Systematically trouble-shoot and repair industrial equipment.
- Test equipment after repairs and leave equipment and area in a clean, safe condition.
- Maintain proper housekeeping expectations.
- Follow and promote on-the-job safety expectations.
- Respond to production-down issues in a manner that minimizes downtime.
- Perform tasks in a quality fashion by meeting or exceeding the customer requirements.
- Have ability to perform welding and metal fabrication duties.
- Train others in the use of equipment and skills of trouble-shooting, repairs, and preventative maintenance.
- Effectively perform basic electrical work and document as required by the State Electrical code and the plant facility electrician.
- Perform all assigned work orders.
- Be available for call-in as required; willingness to work overtime and rotate shifts on a 7 day cycle if needed.
- Be willing to work on cross-functional teams to solve various issues throughout the plant.
- Perform preventative maintenance on alternate shifts when necessary to avoid manufacturing interruption.
- Whether your interests are indoors or outdoors this area offers something for everyone. If you like sporting events, concerts, shopping, biking, hiking, boating, aquatic parks, swimming pools, fitness centers, theaters, hunting and fishing all these options and more are available.
- This region is an affordable place to live with many schools to choose from for all ages.
- Enjoy the vast amount of festivities and events that take place throughout the year in this area.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live for a person of any age!
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent mechanical aptitude
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
- Skills in trouble shooting electrical, PLC’s, hydraulics, pneumatics and mechanical systems an industrial environment are a plus.
- 2 year degree in electrical, SCADA or electromechanical preferred. HS Degree required
Contact Clint Brown today for more details (605) 428-6153 or email a confidential copy of your resume to email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!