After over half a century our client remains a strong leader in the manufacturing of OEM and aftermarket parts for the truck, motor coach, off-highway and industrial engine sectors of the industry. They maintain this leadership due to their innovation, research and development processes and a commitment to providing products and product lines second to none. The company’s commitment doesn’t end once the product leaves the plant, they provide an excellent customer support network which assists their customers with parts, warranty services, technical support, follow up after the sale and on-time delivery.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $60,000 - +.
- Benefits package is health and dental benefits, a vision plan, disability, flex spending account, life insurance, EAP, PTO, and 401k.
- Enjoy the stability you will have in this position as this manufacturer is only growing and rising to the top in the industry.
- Advancement Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Works with production to identify needs for improvements, develops and implements process improvement plans.
- Designs modifications to tooling and fixture.
- Designs manufacturing processes for new products.
- Does cost analysis for manufacturing.
- Reviews plant layouts, use of personnel and other resources, machinery and equipment to find improvement that save money, eliminate waste and create positive impacts to the bottom line.
- This area offers you the chance to live in very peaceful and quiet place, or the opportunity to live in a growing city; whatever you choose there are things to do for any kind of person.
- For the little kiddos enjoy taking them to the local museum, zoo, mini-golfing, swimming pools, Storybook Land, or in the summer take them out to the fair and other festivities in the community.
- If you are up for a day or night away with your friends or just need to get away from the kids, you can benefit from hitting up the local golf courses in the area or dinner and a movie.
- How about a night under the stars camping in one of the many recreational spots available. Additionally, there are great places to hunt, fish, bike and hike within the region.
- There are great schools to choose from, for any age within the region.
- This community offers a safe and clean environment with low housing costs.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineer.
- Technical problem solving skills.
- Training and/or experience in continuous improvement, Lean principles and TAKT time calculations.
- Knowledge of machine tool operations.
- Ability to design or modify tooling and fixtures.
Candidates must be US Citizens or Permanent Residents of the US. There is no sponsorship available.
Contact Steve Green at (605) 369-2105 today for details or email email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants