A real estate settlement office in the Sioux City, IA area is seeking a motivated professional to come aboard their team and work in a fast-paced environment to develop their customer base and be hands-on with settlement production.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits Package: Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Advancement Opportunities – this role has potential to grow into a management position.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Work with marketing team to grow client base/business development, while developing and maintaining existing client relationships.
- Assist clients to facilitate real estate settlements (emphasis on commercial transactions.
- Deliver top-notch customer service to clients.
Sioux City, IA area
- Located at the adjoining points of Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota. Siouxland is a prime example of separate states, counties, and cities working together to create one united community.
- With so much development and progress, not only are the living and business environments exceptional, but the area is blessed with an enduring optimistic vitality, which puts Siouxland in a category by itself.
- Education: This community is nationally recognized for its commitment to excellence at all levels. Whatever age or academic level, you can enjoy an impressive array of options for primary, secondary, post-secondary, and continuing education. Siouxland students rank at or above state and national averages on standardized tests. Programs geared to individual needs help all students achieve to the best of their abilities.
- Healthcare: Home to 3 hospitals that cover a wide range of specialties.
- Shopping: Whether you like to wander through malls or specialty shops, you will find that this area has many national chain stores, or many one-of-a-kind shops.
- Restaurants: If you like to dine out, you will find a wide variety of eating establishments to satisfy hunger. From locally-owned pizza places to a multitude of national fast food chains, sushi, and so much more!
- Each year Siouxland hosts the River-Cade summer festival and Saturday in the Park music festival in July. Many other annual events are held throughout the year.
- Recreation: Over 50 park sites, trails, pools and historic sites are available for camping, picnicking and swimming. Enjoy water recreation on the river or rent a canoe or paddle-boat. Sporting leagues available for all ages and interests, in addition to golf courses, tennis and basketball courts, and much more! Hiking and biking trails and plenty of places to relax.
- For sporting events, area locals enjoy catching a minor league baseball game by the home team Sioux City Explorers. Fast-paced football action can be viewed by the Sioux City Bandits. The Sioux City Musketeers offer great hockey games. Other sporting events are IMCA racing, college football, volleyball, basketball and baseball teams; and numerous high school activities.
- Event centers and the Hard Rock provide live music and bring big name talents to the Siouxland area.
- Provide excellent Customer Service.
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task.
- Basic computer skills experience.
- Experience in the real estate industry – a plus not required.
Executive Search Professional
Phone: (605) 428-6149
Fax: (605) 428-6151
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.