Parts Counter Salesperson
With an extensive amount of experience and history in the Ag Equipment business, our client has made a name for themselves. Now you can be part of this growing team as they are looking for an individual who has a passion for agriculture and ag equipment, to serve their patrons in the Parts Department in the Watertown, SD area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- An opportunity to be a part of a growing organization that will be able to provide long term stability and great growth opportunities.
- Ideas for improving processes and procedures are always welcome.
- A great compensation and benefits plan. Hard work does not go unrecognized.
- Be a part of a team that you'll enjoy working with.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service.
- Will be an essential part to the sales team by building solid sales leads.
- You will be accountable for shipping and receiving of purchase orders.
- Responsible for inventory including systematic parts stocking, while maintaining a clean work area.
- Retrieve parts for orders for customers or technicians.
- Be accountable for the monitoring vendor performance through reports, and review proposals for modifications to vendor.
- This area offers you an attractive and clean community to live in, with an affordable cost of living.
- With a vast amount of recreational opportunities you will not find yourself being bored here. There is boating, golfing, camping, biking, fishing, hunting, hiking, and more all within minutes of the community.
- If you need something to do with the kids at one of the many family-friendly attractions including aquatic centers, the local zoo, mini-golf and many more family-friendly venues.
- You will find more events and entertainment including sporting events, concerts and thriving nightlife.
- This region boast beautiful scenery, and offers opportunities for everyone. There is no doubt that you will find this an excellent place to reside.
- The ideal candidate must have 1 year of experience in related field with high school diploma or GED.
- Adequate knowledge of parts and usage of parts catalogues.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to operate equipment such as skid loader and forklift.
- The applicant should have excellent problem-solving skills, be a team player, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
ERC Ag Division
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.Recruit all levels of professional candidates: If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.