Are you an experienced Program Manager or Project Manager with manufacturing experience? Do you have excellent customer service and design skills? Our client is growing and the need for an experienced PM is vital for customer and client satisfaction and manufacturing.
This position requires an experienced Program Manager with a minimum of five years verifiable success in project management, extensive customer and multi-discipline interfaces, financial and management using timely problem identification and resolution supported by excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Lead the program team; interface with required functional disciplines and departments for program support.
- Lead the program launch team.
- Manage the product program proactively to ensure timing and objectives are met for all customer milestones.
- Implement tenets of the Product Delivery Process (PDP) and assures completion of all deliverables.
- Conducts all phase and gate reviews.
- Establish programs which satisfy customer requirements for product configuration, cost, performance and timing.
- Verify the implementation of solutions (Quality, Design & Prototype).
- Identify and record any problems relating to the product, process and quality system.
- BS in technical field, engineering preferred.
- Five plus years of experience in Automotive/AG industry in product design & development functions with verifiable experience leading complex projects.
- PMP certification preferred
- MBA preferred
Looking for that outstanding career with more? Apply with ERC today.
Contact Clint Brown for more info (605) 428-6153 or email email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of engineering and manufacturing, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!