Our client’s humble beginnings were in the Midwest with less than 12 employees and now is a global business and one of the main players in their industry sector. The company remains anchored in the Midwest with Midwest roots and values but is a global provider to the automotive, industrial machinery, oil and gas and aeronautics industries. With an international presence they have seen continual growth and a larger part of the market share. With their eye on the future plans are in place for expansion in the very near future and with that will come growth opportunities for their current employees. They are looking for a Project Engineer with the experience necessary to set up a new manufacturing line in their current plant.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $65,000 - $75,000 + DOE
- Benefits Package Includes: Medical/Dental/Vision, Flex Spending & Health Savings Account, Disability, Life Insurance, AD&D, EAP.
- 401k plan (with contribution matches).
- Paid vacation and paid holidays.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Discount programs (cell phone services, car dealerships, movie theaters, gyms, etc)
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Engineering and manufacturing analysis based on ongoing projects.
- Develop plans to improve output, create efficient processes, eliminate waste and maximize manpower.
- Create, revise and implement new production methods and practices.
- Work with product engineering to ensure manufacturability is at its peak.
- Design fabrication tooling, dies and changes, and upgrades to equipment.
Southeastern, SD area
Southeastern South Dakota brings a vast amount of opportunities for everyone. Recreational activities are available in the area including boating, sporting teams/leagues, camping, hiking, fishing, hunting, and more. To live here there are great rural communities as well as bigger cities with even more to offer. All of which have low housing costs and a low cost of living that is well below the national average. Enjoy the variety of top-notch schools for all ages to choose from. A big bonus of living here is you can take pleasure in not paying state income tax. Here you are close to plenty of activities and yearly festivities, live in this great area today!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- 3+ years related experience.
- 3+ years experience with maintaining manufacturing machinery and equipment.
- Ability to design tooling, dies and machine parts.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and Windows.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!