Sales & Marketing Specialist
Our client has become one of the most respected, sought after and innovative design builders serving the renewable energy industry. Their flexibility allows them to work with a very large variety of clients. When biodiesel, oil seed crushing, bioplastics, biomass, ethanol or wind producers need a design built, our client is the one they call. They provide some of the most innovative, cost effective and efficient solutions available to their customers. Because of their tremendous growth they are in need of an Sales and Marketing Specialist. If you are looking for a great team to work with and an environment that makes you feel at home then this job maybe the one for you.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $75,000 - $80,000.
- Full benefits package including: medical and dental with family plans available, vision discount, prescription drug benefit, flex spending accounts, company paid life insurance, disability, and an education assistance plan.
- Profit sharing plan.
- Receive 8 paid holidays, paid vacation time and personal leave.
- Exceptional 401k plan with company contributions.
- This company believes in a work hard, play hard atmosphere; therefore, in addition to a great work environment they also have annual company events for you and your family.
- Opportunity for career growth.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- The development of new projects and customers.
- Development of new business and clients through traditional sales efforts through direct and indirect contact.
- Visiting client and potential client sites.
- Attendance at trade shows and other industry specific events.
- Developing new channels of business to provide added value to customers.
- Assist the Business Development Manager with the development and presentation of proposals and project plans and specifications.
- Up to 70% travel.
Sioux Falls, SD area
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant technical field
- Previous Technical sales experience with exposure to the construction industry would be helpful.
- Strong understanding of chemical processes involving the production of biofuels, ethanol, biodiesel, BioChemicals, BioMass and other related Ag Processes.
- Computer savvy and ability to use Microsoft Suite Products, Adobe Professional, estimating and project management software, and customer tracking software.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!