If you are looking for a career opportunity to work with a talented team within the Ag industry that possesses limitless opportunities on how far you can take your career…then STOP looking this is it! You can utilize your sales skills and your Ag knowledge to partner with our client, a true leader in the Ag Equipment industry, to achieve your career goals while working to reach company goals. Success is no stranger to them, as they see growth annually and continue to top-grade their team and offer their customers the best service in the area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- It’s no secret that you spend a lot of time at your job, this company recognizes that and makes it an enjoyable and fun place to work with great people in every department.
- Offering a casual working environment that you will immediately feel welcomed and soon you will notice your co-workers are like your second family.
- Receive a competitive compensation with a strong base and a potential six figure income with commissions.
- A full benefits package that is second to none with a great health plan, dental, vision, life, flex savings account, and more. Your hard work does not go unrecognized here.
- Enjoy all the good things that come from working for a close-knit company with the job security of a large company.
- THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This position will oversee the Service Department and supervise a small staff.
- Create annual goals and budgets for your department.
- Ensure customer satisfaction internally and externally, while providing excellent customer service.
- Supervise and control work load of service technicians.
- Schedule service work according to priority while maintaining an orderly flow of work.
- Provide a safe and clean working environment for technicians.
- Make recommendations to customers for preventative maintenance, and handle customer complaints.
- Assist Sales Manager in evaluating trade-ins.
- Review work of technicians and assist in troubleshooting equipment problems.COMMUNITY:Brainerd, MN
- The Brainerd Lakes area, is Minnesota’s most famous natural playground from a centralized and convenient location.
- Offering miles of Minnesota’s best bike trails and routes, world renowned Minnesota Mountain biking trails, prestigious Minnesota golf courses, excellent game fishing, miles of the best MN snowmobiling trails, breathtaking fall colors, amusement center and so much more!
- Many great surrounding communities.
- Racing fans? Enjoy Brainerd’s International Raceway with world class drag racing. Also North Central Speedway just south of Brainerd.
- Other great activities such as the Safari North Wildlife Park, Destiny Cruise Lines on scenic Gulf Lake, waterparks, zip lining, and so much more!
- Here you will find strong business neighborhoods.
- Great shopping options with many one-of-a-kind finds and up-north flair.
- Annual events take place throughout the year.
- After a long day of activity or work check out one of the many dining establishments, seek a familiar name or a one-of-kind gem.
- The ideal candidate must have 2+ years of experience as a Service Technician preferred or similar experience, management experience is a plus.
- Possess an agricultural background.
- Basic computer skills.
- The applicant should have excellent customer service skills and be a team player.
Contact Colby Fitzgerald today at (605) 428-6155 or email email@example.com!