If you are looking for a career opportunity to work with a talented team within the Ag industry that possesses limitless opportunities on how far you can take your career…then STOP looking this is it! You can utilize your sales skills and your Ag knowledge to partner with our client, a true leader in the Ag Equipment industry, to achieve your career goals while working to reach company goals. Success is no stranger to them, as they see growth annually and continue to top-grade their team and offer their customers the best service in the area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- It’s no secret that you spend a lot of time at your job, this company recognizes that and makes it an enjoyable and fun place to work with great people in every department.
- Offering a casual working environment that you will immediately feel welcomed and soon you will notice your co-workers are like your second family.
- Competitive Compensation, based on your experience.
- Full benefits package that is second to none with a great health plan, dental, vision, life, flex savings account, and more. Your hard work does not go unrecognized here.
- Enjoy all the good things that come from working for a close-knit company with the job security of a large company.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will be responsible for forming a highly dedicated team of employees whose main focus is always on customer satisfaction and achieving the goals of the company.
- This leadership position will oversee equipment sales within the location.
- Manage costs and budgets.
- Work with management to set sales goals.
- Stay up-to-date on market trends.
- Maintain an enjoyable team environment.
- Maintain and develop customer base.
- Examine, understand, and evaluate accounting reports while maintain inventory control.
- Communicate openly with Departments.
- This area offers you the chance to live in very peaceful and quiet place, or the opportunity to live in a growing city; whatever you choose there are things to do for any kind of person.
- For the little kiddos enjoy taking them to the local museum, zoo, mini-golfing, swimming pools, Storybook Land, or in the summer take them out to the fair and other festivities in the community.
- If you are up for a day or night away with your buddies or just need to get away from the kids, you can benefit from hitting up the local golf courses in the area or dinner and a movie.<
- How about a night under the stars camping in one of the many recreational spots available. Additionally, there are great places to hunt and to fish within the region.
- There are great schools to choose from, for any age, within the region as well as low housing costs.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live!
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in business/marketing, preferred or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- The ideal candidate would have 1+ years of sales experience.
- Experience in a management or supervisory position.
- Candidate should possess excellent relationship-building, communication skills, and leadership skills.
Contact Rob Tiff today at (605) 428-6148 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!