If you are looking for a career opportunity to work with a talented team within the Ag industry that possesses limitless opportunities on how far you can take your career…then STOP looking this is it! You can utilize your sales skills and your Ag knowledge to partner with our client, a true leader in the Ag Equipment industry, to achieve your career goals while working to reach company goals. Success is no stranger to them, as they see growth annually and continue to top-grade their team and offer their customers the best service in the area.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive Compensation
- Casual working environment.
- Full Benefits Package
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will be responsible for forming a highly dedicated team of employees whose main focus is always on customer satisfaction and achieving the goals of the company.
- This leadership position will oversee equipment sales within the location.
- Stay up-to-date on market trends.
- Staff development in sales, service, parts.
- Maintain an enjoyable team environment.
- Maintain and develop customer base.
- Examine, understand, and evaluate accounting reports while maintain inventory control.
- Communicate openly with Sales, Parts, and Service.
- This flourishing community sits alongside the Zumbro River; here opportunities blossom and this is a place where many people call home.
- Once named the “ Best Small City in America” this city offer below national average cost of living with the perks of living in the state of Minnesota such as no sales tax on clothing, groceries, or medicine.
- As a resident of this area you will have the chance to take advantage of all the events and entertainment that take place here. Enjoy everything from baseball games to the symphony orchestra. Water recreation thrives in the state of 10,000 lakes, take pleasure in kayaking down the Zumbro River or boat on the only natural lake in the area. For all the athletes out there, young and old, you can benefit from the fitness centers, sports complexes, or join one of the many leagues of various sports in the community or enroll your kids in a league. On a nice day you could hit the links at one of the many golf courses in the area. However, if swinging sticks isn’t your thing, you could jaunt over to one of the nearby disc golf courses.
- Hunting and fishing are common in this area, for obvious reasons. Here you can fish year round and hunt varies game of the Midwest.
- For the little tykes there are various public and private schools to choose from as well as post-secondary institutions.
- This community is sought out by travelers to make their vacation spot, but you can call it home!
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in business/marketing, preferred or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- The ideal candidate would have 1+ years of sales experience.
- Experience in a management or supervisory position.
- Candidate should possess excellent relationship-building and leadership skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
Phone: (605) 428-6155
Fax: (605) 428-6151
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING