Tool & Die Maker (2nd shift position)
Our client’s humble beginnings were in the Midwest with less than 12 employees and now is a global business and one of the main players in their industry sector. The company remains anchored in the Midwest with Midwest roots and values, but is a worldwide provider to the automotive, industrial machinery, oil and gas and aeronautics industries. The company has grown to three plants in the US, a technical center, a state-of-the-art distribution center and facilities in foreign countries as well. With an international presence they have seen continual growth and a larger part of the market share.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $20.31 per hour - + DOE
- Benefits Package Includes: Medical/Dental/Vision, Flex Spending & Health Savings Account, Disability, Life Insurance, AD&D, EAP.
- 401k plan (with contribution matches).
- Paid vacation and paid holidays.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Discount programs (cell phone services, car dealerships, movie theaters, gyms, etc)
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Responsible for the development and building of tool and die needs for the facility.
- Fabricates new and replacement parts for dies and machines.
- Produces prototype parts.
- Uses machinist’s type hand tools and precision measuring devices and works with the production department to repair or replace machinery.
Southeastern South Dakota brings a vast amount of opportunities for everyone. Recreational activities are available in the area including boating, sporting teams/leagues, camping, hiking, fishing, hunting, and more. To live here there are great rural communities as well as bigger cities with even more to offer. All of which have low housing costs and a low cost of living that is well below the national average. Enjoy the variety of top-notch schools for all ages to choose from. A big bonus of living here is you can take pleasure in not paying state income tax. Here you are close to plenty of activities and yearly festivities, live in this great area today!
- Associate’s Degree in tool and die or mold making with 6 months hands on experience.
- Ability to set-up and operate CNC machines, lathes, milling machines and other machine room type equipment.
- Must own basic tool and die tools and measuring devices.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!