Vice President of Sales
An ever-evolving corporation that possesses a diverse team of professionals that continue to develop new ways to produce the best equipment for their industry. They contribute their continual success to the professionals they add to their team. As the VP of Sales you will be an essential part of the executive team, managing the departments to drive the company’s revenue and margin goals.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $130,000 - $180,000 -+
- 20% Bonus Potential
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Potential equity in the company
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Develop and execute sales and marketing strategy domestically and internationally.
- Implement value price model for customized solution sales.
- Develop annual revenue budget with identification of opportunities to achieve growth goals.
- Develop and build sales team.
- Manage external sales representative network.
- Manage supervisors in sales department and oversee the overall direction coordination, and evaluation of the department.
The beloved Lincoln, NE has earned its spot among some of the top Midwest cities. With everything that a person can dream of, there is to do here. A beautiful historic downtown with a number of eateries and shopping possibilities, numerous scenic bike trails and beautiful parks, and fabulous golf courses all contribute to this wonderful city. There are sporting events for spectators or sporting events you can join in on. Excellent districts and communities are available for you to choose from, with a wide variety of housing options and school systems. No matter what your interests are or hobbies, you can find it here.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- 4+ years of experience in a senior management experience.
- 10+ years of strong sales experience.
- Customized product sales experience preferred.
- Strategic sales experience.
Contact Travis Peper today for more detail (605) 428-6149 or email a confidential copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of banking and finance, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!