If you are ready to take charge of your career and advance to the next level, this is it. Join our dynamic team at Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. in Dell Rapids, SD today. We specialize exclusively in the recruiting and placement of individuals in various industries throughout the Midwest and nation; while building long-lasting relationships with our clients, at the same time providing them with top-notch talent. When you are a part of the team at ERC, you will be in thriving company that is continually showing success and growth. Be a part of our work-family today!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- A chance to manage your day/schedule and have control of your income. Our competitive compensation plan includes a draw/salary plus a very aggressive commission program. Within the first year an Account Executive will earn from $50,000-$120,000 +.
- PERKS: opportunity to take part in our health insurance program for you, your significant other, and little kiddos if you so choose.
- Disability and life insurance policies are available.
- When you are old, grey, and ready to relax as you slip into retirement, you can enjoy the money you stowed away pre-tax with our retirement program.
- To stay in shape and we offer a paid gym membership, if you so desire to pump some iron.
- Vacation? YES please! Well-deserved incentive trips are offered annually to our dedicated and hard-working Account Executives!
- For those days you need extra cash or you just want to buy that one thing you have been eyeing for months…ERC can help with excellent bonus programs.
- We offer a work hard, play hard environment. As a valued member of our team, you will get the chance to enjoy the fun with the rest of the group in our company outings from sporting events to water parks we believe in rewarding those who work hard.
- Offering a positive, supportive, upbeat atmosphere, we live by the same principles we work by.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- The opportunity to become a specialist in various industries by talking to professionals daily throughout the country.
- Recruit top-notch candidates on behalf of your clients and facilitate the entire search process.
- You will build relationships with top companies and get to know their needs, wants, and culture to effectively match them with quality candidates to aide in developing winning teams for your clients.
- Be the confidant that A-players reach out to when they are ready to take their career to the next level.
- If you are looking for something to do with the family or friends, this community offers it all. Whether you love small-town with big opportunities or you want the city you have both here!
- Hit the links on a Saturday in the summer, boat on one of the nearby lakes, or take part in one of the many summer festivities. Local festivals include events and parades for holidays and the city’s annual Quarry Days.
- In the Fall you can take advantage of some of the best pheasant hunting in the country as well as annual fall events that take place.
- Winter months there are recreational opportunities as well including: ski slopes, snowmobiling, ice-fishing, hunting, and sporting events.
- Springtime also brings many other fun activities including camping, biking, hiking and more.
- This area offers an abundance of various dining options, thriving nightlife and events to attend year round.
- This community is safe, affordable, and a great place to reside.
Ideal candidate would have:
- Be a team player, self-motivated and driven.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous sales experience is a plus.
Contact Craig Libis today to find out all the details (605) 428-6150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Salary: $50,000 - $120,000
- Benefits: Benefits Available
- Location: Dell Rapids, SD
- Qualifications: Team Player, Driven, Previous Sales a plus
- Contact: Craig Libis
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6150
- Contact email: email@example.com