WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Looking for a work life balance? Sick of traveling? Come work for one of the premier organizations in Sioux Falls. This company offers great leadership, mentorship, and the ability to grow. Work very closely with the head of the financial team helping make key decisions, locating key areas of improvement, and gaining valuable work experience.
- This relaxed work environment will allow you the opportunity to continue to advance and develop in your career but also provide a fun and energetic workplace.
- Full benefits and a competitive compensation package.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- On a day-to-day basis you will review and audit daily reports as well as gather data for annual audits and tax return preparation.
- Process accounts payable.
- Process payroll.
- Create monthly financial statements and related reports.
- Reconcile monthly bank statements.
- Responsible for the sales tax reporting of the business operation.
- Support management staff by providing relative information regarding the business.
- This area boasts many opportunities of things to do and see for any type of person.
- If you are an outdoor enthusiast you can partake in some of the best hunting in the Midwest, boating on one of the nearby lakes, camping at any of the scenic areas, or just observe the beautiful outdoors that South Dakota has to offer.
- There are various volleyball, softball, basketball and soccer leagues to join if you so choose to fulfill your sporting needs.
- With multiple outstanding schools in the area, you can be sure you will find the right fit for your child.
- From antiquing to excellent mall shopping you have access to it all.
- This community offers numerous restaurants, thriving nightlife, and events to attend year round.
- You have the chance to combine working for an outstanding company while living in an affordable and beautiful area.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelors Degree in Business/Accounting
- 2+ years experience in Accounting
- Computer Skills regarding spreadsheets and accounting application software
- Detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Excellent organizational skills
- Public Accounting experience a big plus
If you like the idea of a work hard play hard atmosphere, consistent schedule and want to work for a great company submit your resume today!
Check out all of our Career Opportunities at our website www.ercjobs.com.
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc.
- Salary: Excellent Compensation Package
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Sioux Falls, SD Area
- Qualifications: 2+ yrs experience
- Contact: Travis Peters
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6152
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org