Administrative Assistant – Temp Position
Located in the Watertown/Milbank area, our client has shown great success and growth, now they need some assistance to keep up with their busy schedule and are seeking a temporary Administrative Assistant.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- A flexible work schedule and environment, work 2-3 days per week.
- Excellent Hourly Wages.
- Work in a clean facility with great personnel.
- Great organization to work for.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Be an effective and efficient part of the office staff.
- Offer great customer service.
- File required documentation, organizing files/paperwork.
- Handle incoming customer calls and customer service for walk in traffic
- Utilizing Microsoft Office for organization and efficiency, while inputting various data.
- Responsible for some of the accounting duties of the facility.
- Other clerical duties as assigned.
- The ideal candidate would have previous office management/clerical experience.
- Professional appearance with a “people person” personality.
- High Level Communication Skills.
- Self motivated.
Contact Rob Tiff today! For more details email a confidential copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (605) 428-6148!!
TO SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS ONE GO TO www. ercjobs.com!
Being a direct lender gives you the hand on experience very step of the way. We will give you the knowledge every step of the way to be an effective Consumer Lender. Training will cover both the technical side of lending and the important human relations successful lenders must have. By working for a direct lender you will have an advantage over the competitors. Location: Yankton, SD Job requirements: Self motivated and ability to work under minimal supervision Highly ethical Excellent communication and organizational skills Cold calling and prospecting skills Excellent presentation skills Two years work experience in a sales position Preferred: Experience in an outbound sales call center Prospecting experience Banking/Financial sales experience Cross selling experience Education Required: High school Education or equivalent Preferred: College degree If you are sales driven, self confident, independent, creative, and inspired this is an excellent opportunity to build your career, offering: Health, Dental, Vision Life and Disability insurance Flexible spending account EAP 401K with match after one year service View this job
VP of Operations -Report to the GM -three direct reports (Field Operations Manager, Operations Manager, Operation Training Manager) and all the people as assigned totaling about 190 employees -work hand in hand with the VP’s of the company in developing business plans and department goals -work directly with the contractors and assigned managers on all construct for the Electrical and Gas services throughout the coop -assist in developing long and short term plans as related to maintenance and construction -make recommendations concerning the modification and application of the construction standards as applied to new and existing construction -develop and maintain relationships within the community and local government to ensure that the Cooperative is the preferred agent for services. View this job
Accounting is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Senior Manufacturing Accountant. This full-time, exempt position reports to the Senior Manager, Operations. View this job
Showing 696 - 698 of 698 Articles | Page 140 of 140