Our client, a growing medium-sized retailer in the Algona, IA area is seeking a driven individual to fill an Agronomy Sales position. This corporation has been established for over 25 years and they offer exceptional customer service. By offering a number of products and services this company understands the need to stay cutting edge and pay special attention to detail. This is great chance to get in with a top company and advance your career quickly.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- This is a prime opportunity for you to be in great position, while working in an excellent work environment with other professionals who thoroughly enjoy their careers with this company.
- This company offers you a base salary of $45,000 - $55,000 with bonuses based on commission.
- In this position you will receive an excellent full benefits package including medical, dental, 401k, company profit sharing, and 100 percent paid pension plan. This company offers the best retirement plan on the market.
- Additionally, there is a clothing allowance that the company will provide for you.
- You will also receive a company truck, cell phone, and laptop.
- Advance your career with all the opportunities this company has to offer.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will be an essential part of the sales team, by developing customer relationships and providing them with agronomic recommendations based on seed, chemical, and fertilizer products.
- You will meet with potential clients within the region, and increase profitability for the business operation.
- As a sales agronomist, you will use multiple sources to build the sales team by increasing product confidence and demand.
- Complete work product in relation to orders and client relations, and inventory management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
This clean and attractive community and surrounding area has something to offer everyone! If a hot afternoon on the lake or being on a golf course sounds good to you, you are in luck; this community offers numerous options for both. Take the kids swimming in the summer or ice skating in the winter, year round you will always find something to do. If you love being outdoors you will be able to enjoy fishing, hunting, camping, biking, and many other things to do as well.
Within the area there are great schools for any age to choose from.
This area offers events that take place year round, enjoy hanging out with friends or family at these fun festivities.
With so many great opportunities to work and play, this community makes an outstanding place to reside.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Experience in the Ag industry or farm background, will train the right individual.
- Experience in Ag Sales a definite plus.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Candidate must be hard-working, a team player, and driven.
If you are ready to work for a great company in a rewarding position give Chris at Executive Recruiting Consultants a call today!
ERC Ag Division
Phone: (605) 369-2110
Fax: (605) 369-2114
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Missouri manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, SD, ND, IA, MN, NE, MO operations, ERC Ag , executive search, recruiting, Sioux Falls Area, recruiter in Midwest, ag recruiter, Agriculture Industry, applicator, chemical, seed, soil, fertilizer, Dell Rapids recruiter, consulting services, Regional sales manager, territory sales rep
- Salary: $45,000 - $60,000 & Bonuses
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Algona, IA area
- Qualifications: will train the right individual, Ag experience preferred
- Contact: Chris Libis
- Contact phone: (605) 369-2110
- Contact email: email@example.com