AGRONOMY SALES POSITION
- Our client is located in South Central IA, offering extraordinary customer service to their clients. This company has multiple locations, showing vast growth and is seeking an Agronomy Salesperson to add to their successful business operation..
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Work with other dynamic sales people in a great work environment.
- Enjoy a FULL benefits package complete with health, dental, life, PTO, 401k Paid Holidays, and an excellent retirement plan.
- The company gives this position a base of $40,000 on a base plus bonuses.
- You will also receive a company vehicle, cell phone and laptop for this position.
- With this company there are many advancement opportunities, so get ready to move up your career ladder.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- In this position you will meet with current and new customers to meet and increase the profitability goals of the company.
- Be responsible for the management of your territory.
- Offer exceptional customer service by reporting and making recommendations to customers/growers.
- Be accountable for the budgeting and sales forecasting for your region according to the procedures of the facility.
- You will bring a positive attitude to the crew as an essential part of the sales team.
- This community offers an attractive, clean and affordable place to live.
- There are multiple recreational opportunities you can partake in including hunting, fishing, boating, hiking, golfing, camping, biking and more.
- If you want more action, college sporting events, more shopping, and overall more things to do for young and old, take a short drive to one of the nearby larger cities to enjoy many things to do and see.
- A great place to live with serenity at your front door step and action-packed things to do only a short jaunt away!
- Ideal candidate should have an Associate’s degree or Bachelors in Ag related field.
- Whether you are a NEW grad or have experience in the Ag industry, this is a great opportunity to work for top producer in the Ag industry.
- The applicant should have excellent communication skills, go-getter, and possess basic computer knowledge.
If you would like this position in another location contact Chris as he is aware of different positions throughout the Midwest.
Our client is a multi-million dollar business operation and continues to show extreme success annually. They are a growing company located in the Rockwell City, Iowa area and they are currently looking to fill a full-time position for a Agronomy Superintendent. Contact Chris Libis (605) 369-2110 or email email@example.com! View this job
Our client continues to help their customers attain success and meet their goals. They have built a firm foundation on success and maintaining top-notch customer relationships. Located in the North Central Iowa area, they are currently seeking to add a Precision Ag Specialist to their team. $50k+ Contact Chris Libis (605) 369-2110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org! View this job
Our client has built a successful name for themselves within the Ag industry, and they continue to be a growing organization with multiple locations. They are now seeking to add a Service Manager to their team in Fargo, ND. If you are ready to start a great career and work for a top-notch company in the Ag industry, there has never been a better time! Contact Rob Tiff (605) 428-6148 or email email@example.com! View this job
Located in the plains of the “Sunflower State” in Hays, KS our client has shown success for over 7 decades and has multiple locations. They would now like to add a Communications & Relay Technician to one of their facilities. $50k+, Great Benefits Package. Contact Adam Myers (605) 428-6153 or email firstname.lastname@example.org! View this job
Our client is seeking to add a Communications and Relay Technician Manager in the Hays, KS area. $70,000 +, great benefits, relocation package available. Contact Adam Myers (605) 369-6153 or email email@example.com! View this job
Showing 446 - 450 of 679 Articles | Page 90 of 136