AGRONOMY SALES POSITION
- Our client is located in South Central IA, offering extraordinary customer service to their clients. This company has multiple locations, showing vast growth and is seeking an Agronomy Salesperson to add to their successful business operation..
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Work with other dynamic sales people in a great work environment.
- Enjoy a FULL benefits package complete with health, dental, life, PTO, 401k Paid Holidays, and an excellent retirement plan.
- The company gives this position a base of $40,000 on a base plus bonuses.
- You will also receive a company vehicle, cell phone and laptop for this position.
- With this company there are many advancement opportunities, so get ready to move up your career ladder.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- In this position you will meet with current and new customers to meet and increase the profitability goals of the company.
- Be responsible for the management of your territory.
- Offer exceptional customer service by reporting and making recommendations to customers/growers.
- Be accountable for the budgeting and sales forecasting for your region according to the procedures of the facility.
- You will bring a positive attitude to the crew as an essential part of the sales team.
- This community offers an attractive, clean and affordable place to live.
- There are multiple recreational opportunities you can partake in including hunting, fishing, boating, hiking, golfing, camping, biking and more.
- If you want more action, college sporting events, more shopping, and overall more things to do for young and old, take a short drive to one of the nearby larger cities to enjoy many things to do and see.
- A great place to live with serenity at your front door step and action-packed things to do only a short jaunt away!
- Ideal candidate should have an Associate’s degree or Bachelors in Ag related field.
- Whether you are a NEW grad or have experience in the Ag industry, this is a great opportunity to work for top producer in the Ag industry.
- The applicant should have excellent communication skills, go-getter, and possess basic computer knowledge.
If you would like this position in another location contact Chris as he is aware of different positions throughout the Midwest.
If you would like to work for an industry-leading company, this is it. Our client is a strong and growing company and they want to add to their dynamic team an experienced Applicator to their company. This company is thriving in the agriculture industry, while offering their employees a great place to work in smaller communities in the Fort Dodge, IA area. Contact Chris Libis today (605) 369-2110 or email email@example.com! View this job
Located in the Ames, IA Area our client, a successful and growing company is seeking to add a Commercial Applicator to their location. This company has multiple locations and has shown great success over the years, by offering great service and quality products to their customers. Take advantage of this opportunity today! Contact Chris Libis (605) 369-2110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org! View this job
Location speaks for itself, when paired with an outstanding opportunity it makes this position extremely desirable. We are proud to represent our successful and innovative agriculture client located in Eastern South Dakota. This very profitable and growing company is offering an opportunity for an experienced District Sales Manager. Competitive compensation and excellent benefits package. Contact Adam Myers today! View this job
Our client has multiple facilities and continues to help their customers meet their goals. They have built a firm foundation on success and maintaining top-notch customer relationships. Located in the St. Cloud, MN area, they are currently seeking to add a Sales Agronomist to their team. Contact Adam Myers (605) 428-6153 or email email@example.com! View this job
For nearly a century our client has worked hard to offer their customers a great product at an affordable cost. Now you can be part of this thriving company, as our client is seeking to add an Agronomy Salesperson to their team in Marshall, MN. Company offers a base salary of $45,000+ $5-15k in bonuses, full benefits, company vehicle and cell phone. Contact Adam Myers at (605) 369-2108 or email firstname.lastname@example.org! View this job
Showing 551 - 555 of 699 Articles | Page 111 of 140