- Our client is a multi-million dollar business operation and continues to show extreme success annually. They are a growing company located in the North Central, Iowa area and they are currently looking to fill a full-time position for an Agronomy Superintendent.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- You will get to work with other professionals in a great and fun work environment.
- The company offers a competitive base salary for this position of $45,000 - PLUS.
- In addition to the salary, there is a full benefits package including health, 401K, dental, vision, life, work attire allowance and an excellent retirement plan.
- Within this position there are several opportunities for advancement.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- In this position you will manage the day-to-day operations of the facility.
- You will oversee/manage the seed, chemical, & fertilizer of the location.
- Be responsible for building the team by hiring, training, and leading employees.
- In addition you will assist the location manager in handling the financials i.e. budget, P&L numbers, monthly reports, and expenses of the location.
- Maintain records of inventory for the business.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This area offers an abundance of opportunities and things to do for all ages.
- There is numerous amounts of entertainment options including, shopping, several restaurants, and many attractions to go see.
- You will be able to participate in a vast number of events and festivities that happen year round and recreation for everyone including camping, boating, hunting, fishing, biking, hiking, snowmobiling and more!!!
- This area offers a safe and friendly environment, with affordable housing costs, and multiple schools to choose from; making this region an excellent place to reside.
- The ideal candidate should possess an Associate’s Degree, or equivalent from technical or two-year college.
- OR six months (6 months) to one (1) year related experience.
- Applicant should be a leader, dependable, and a quick-thinker.
- Candidate should have excellent comprehensive skills.
- Candidate should have a valid driver’s license.
Phone: (605) 369-2110
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords: ag, agronomy, agriculture, sales, district manager, manager, location manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, ERC Ag, Iowa, Minnesota, South Dakota, North Dakota, Nebraska, application, applicator, agronomist, DSM, district sales manager, precision ag, executive search, recruiter service, Sioux Falls Area recruiter, Ag industry, equipment, machinery, SD, Southeast SD, ag jobs, executive recruiting, GPS, GIS, soil
- Salary: $45,000 +
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Northcentral IA
- Qualifications: 1+ year experience in the Ag Industry
- Contact: Chris Libis
- Contact phone: (605) 369-2110
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org