Agronomy Location Manager
Are you a driven individual, who needs a job with a challenge and would like to manage others? Our client is seeking an Agronomy Location Manager to work for their multi-million dollar company in Great Falls, MT. Not only has our client shown stability, growth, and success; but also they have built an incredible team to help their customers succeed as well. What could be better than working for a great company in a highly desired area?
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Every day enjoy the views on your way to work; when you arrive you will be greeted by other fellow co-workers who are professionals seeking out the same company goals as you.
- This company pays a base salary of $40,000 - + in addition to excellent bonus potential based on the profitability of the company.
- As well as a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, paid holidays, 401K, life, and an excellent retirement plan.
- This position will also receive a company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available for the right individual.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- On a day-to-day basis you will oversee the strictly agronomy location and assist with customers to provide the services of the company.
- Make recommendations to growers.
- Coordinate and review all the operations of the facility according to the company’s policies and procedures, while developing programs to increase the profitability of the business.
- Be accountable for the budgeting and sales forecasting for your region according to the procedures of the facility.
- Oversee a small staff.
- Whether you want to live in Great Falls or the rural area surrounding this city, you will find an abundance of opportunities of things to do and places to go. The locals will tell you that it’s a great place to live with excellent small schools and a high quality of life. Looking for something to do? Meet friends at one of the bar and pubs or at a local eatery. When you are ready for some activity, you can take advantage of the outstanding snow skiing or make your way to Glacier National Park or Yellowstone National Park for a day of hiking or a weekend of camping. Enjoy the trails in the area for horseback riding, hiking, biking, four wheeling, and much more! This is an overall great place to reside!
- Ideal candidate would have an AA degree or 1+ years experience in the Ag industry.
- 2 years+ sales and/or management experience.
- Must be a leader, driven, and solid work ethic.
- Applicant should have attention to detail and have excellent communication skills.
Contact Adam today at Executive Recruiting Consultants (605) 428-6153 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
ERC Ag Division
Fax: (605) 428-6151
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords/Tags: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, SD, ND, IA, MN, MT, operations, ERC Ag, Sioux Falls Area, executive search, recruiting, ag recruiter, consultant, recruiter, Ag industry, machinery, equipment, ag sales, Midwest recruiter, interview, resume, mechanic, diesel tech, parts sales, Ag industry, recruiting service, Montana, Bozeman Area
- Salary: $40,000 +
- Benefits: Full Benefits, Vehicle, Cell Phone, Laptop
- Location: Great Falls, MT
- Qualifications: 1+ yr experience in Ag Sales/Management
- Contact: Adam Myers
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6153
- Contact email: email@example.com