Agronomy Location Manager
Are you a driven individual, who needs a job with a challenge and would like to manage others? Our client is seeking an Agronomy Location Manager to work for their progressive company in Montevideo, MN. This company teams with their employees and their customers to build a successful organization.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- The chance to enjoy the place you work at; when you arrive you will be greeted by other fellow co-workers who are professionals seeking out the same company goals as you.
- This company pays a base salary of $55,000 - $65,000 in addition to bonus potential based on the profitability of the company.
- As well as a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, paid holidays, 401K, life, and an excellent retirement plan.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available for the right individual.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- On a day-to-day basis you will oversee the agronomy location, specifically the fertilizer division and assist with customers to provide the services of the company.
- Make recommendations to growers.
- Coordinate and review all the operations of the facility according to the company’s policies and procedures, while developing programs to increase the profitability of the business.
- Responsible for inventory control.
- Be accountable for the budgeting and sales forecasting for your region according to the procedures of the facility.
- Oversee a small staff.
This fabulous area boasts an attractive, clean and affordable place to live with a low crime rate.
If you love to be outdoors, this is a great place for you, with so many different types of recreational opportunities you can partake in including hunting, fishing, boating, hiking, golfing, camping, biking, observing, and more.
Need something else to keep you busy? Other events, entertainment, shopping, theatres, concerts and overall more things to do for young and old nearby
Overall this a great place for anyone to reside!
- Ideal candidate would have a Degree in Agriculture or equivalent experience.
- 3 years+ agronomy experience.
- Must be a leader, driven, and solid work ethic.
- Applicant should have attention to detail and have excellent communication skills.
- Must have valid driver’s license
Contact Adam today at Executive Recruiting Consultants (605) 428-6153 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
ERC Ag Division
Fax: (605) 428-6151
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords/Tags: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, SD, ND, IA, MN, MT, operations, ERC Ag, Sioux Falls Area, executive search, recruiting, ag recruiter, consultant, recruiter, Ag industry, machinery, equipment, ag sales, Midwest recruiter, interview, resume, mechanic, diesel tech, parts sales, Ag industry, recruiting service, Montana, Bozeman Area
- Salary: $55,000 - $65,000
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Montevideo, MN area
- Qualifications: 3+ yrs experience in ag
- Contact: Adam Myers
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6153
- Contact email: email@example.com