- Growth is the future of this progressive client, and if you want to be a part of a financially stable and expanding company then here is your chance. Our client is seeking an Agronomy Manager for one of their branches in Devils Lake, ND. This company offers some of the top quality products and service available in the area.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- This company offers a competitive base salary of $60,000 – PLUS (doe) with excellent bonus potential, with many different bonus structures in place.
- In addition to the salary you will receive a FULL benefits package including health, vacation, 401k, and a great retirement plan.
- For this position you will receive a company vehicle, cell phone and laptop.
- Not only will you have job stability with this company but also advancement opportunities will be available to you within the company.
- Stop working at a job you dread going to everyday, jump on this bandwagon for a great work environment, a dynamic team of professionals, and a place where you can set your career goals high.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- In this position you will oversee a small staff of 3-5 employees for multiple locations, to ensure the goals of the company are achieved.
- You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the facility.
- Oversee the chemical, seed, and fertilizer business for the entire company.
- Set prices and track inventory for chemicals and fertilizer.
- Accountable for the safety regulations, policies and procedures of the facility in accordance to the standards set by the company, and ensure that all personnel is aware of the policies/procedures.
- Train and hire sales staff, continue to mentor and build a successful team.
- Maintain and enhance the efficiency and profitability of operations in the facility in concurrence with the company; by working close with team members and operational managers.
- Keep a clean work environment, one free of hazards.
- Develop and identify processes for improvement of the facility.
- This area offers you an attractive and clean community to live in, with an affordable cost of living and a living destination for all four seasons of the year.
- If you like golfing, hunting, fishing, boating, swimming pools, shopping, theatres, snowmobiling, bike trails and more then you will enjoy this community because ALL of these listed recreational activities are available for you and friends/family.
- This area offers great school systems, with schools for all ages.
- Events for the whole family take place throughout the entire year.
- This friendly region is an excellent place to reside.
- The ideal candidate would have 1+ years of management experience in an agricultural setting (preferred).
- Candidate should have a good grasp of chemical and fertilizer knowledge.
- Possess excellent communication and leadership skills.
If you want a REWARDING CAREER, start here! Watch your career grow within the industry by getting into this great company today!
- Salary: $60,000 +
- Benefits: Full Benefits, Vehicle, Cell, Laptop
- Location: Devils Lake, ND
- Qualifications: 1+ yr exp in a manager/supervisor role (ag industry preferred)
- Contact: Adam Myers
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6153
- Contact email: email@example.com