If you would like to work for an industry-leading company, this is it. Our client is a strong and growing company and they want to add to their dynamic team a driven Agronomy Salesperson to their facility in the Northeast Missouri. This company strives in assisting their customers in obtaining maximum success
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- This fun and rewarding Sales Agronomist position offering a base salary of $45,000 - $60,000 DOE with additional bonuses based on commission.
- You will also receive a FULL benefits package including health, life, dental, and vision.
- This company offers paid holidays and paid vacation.
- This position also will receive a company vehicle, cell phone, and lap top.
- In this position you will have a vast amount of opportunities for advancement.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will be an essential part of the sales team, by developing customer relationships and providing them with agronomic recommendations.
- You will meet with potential clients within the region, and increase profitability for the business operation.
- As a sales agronomist, you will use multiple sources to build the sales team by increasing product confidence and demand.
- Complete work product in relation to orders and client relations, and inventory management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- This area offers an abundance of opportunities and things to do for all ages.
- There is numerous amounts of entertainment options including, shopping, several restaurants, and many attractions to go see.
- You will be able to participate in a vast number of events and recreation for everyone.
- This area offers a safe and friendly environment, with affordable housing costs, and multiple schools, with high levels of performance in all grade levels, which makes this region an excellent place to reside.
- The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, team player, and posses strong sales leadership, with the ability to maintain/build customer relationships.
- Applicant should have a general agricultural knowledge and 1 year of experience in the ag industry, with experience in sales and customer service.
- Candidate should be professional, aggressive, positive, posses a CAN-DO attitude, and have exceptional organizational and problem solving skills.
If you are ready to be successful and grow in your career contact Wade today!
Phone: (605) 428-6154
Fax: (605) 428-6151
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, SD, ND, IA, MN, operations, ERC Ag , executive search, recruiting, Sioux Falls Area, recruiter in Midwest, ag recruiter, Agriculture Industry, applicator, chemical, seed, soil, custom applicator, commercial applicator
- Salary: $45,000 - $60,000 & Bonuses
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: North East MO
- Qualifications: Ag Degree and/or Ag Experience
- Contact: Wade Adler
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6154
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org