Our client has shown years of success and has built incredible teams at all of their facilities. Now they are adding another successful individual to their sales team in Mobridge, SD area. This position is a great way to kick-start a successful career in the Ag Industry, while getting to work for a premier company who will guide and assist you to meet your career goals.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Within a friendly and fun work environment you will work with other quality Ag professionals.
- This position has a base salary of $55,000 - + depending on experience in addition to excellent bonus potential. On top of the base salary receive bonuses of $5,000 - $10,000 annually.
- As well as a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, excellent retirement plan, and more.
- In this position you will also receive a company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Be an essential part of the sales team.
- In this position you will meet with current and new customers to meet and increase the profitability goals of the company.
- Be responsible for the management of your territory.
- Offer exceptional customer service by reporting and making recommendations to customers/growers.
- Be accountable for the budgeting and sales forecasting for your region according to the procedures of the facility.
- You will bring a positive attitude to the crew as an essential part of the sales team.
- Live in a safe neighborhood with great people all around.
- Enjoy the friendly restaurants, shops and bars that this community has to offer, while you will soon feel at home and be welcomed.
- If you love the outdoors, you can enjoy all there is to do in this area hunting, fishing,
- However, if spending time outdoors and enjoying peace and quiet isn’t your thing, then feel free to make a short drive or choose to live in a nearby thriving community. This area has bigger shops, bars, restaurants, tourist attractions, drive-in movie theater, and more!
- You won’t find yourself bored here, there are local events and festivities year round for you to take part in.
- With affordable housing costs, it gives you a little extra cash in your pocket to spend it where you feel necessary make this your hometown community today!
- Ideal candidate would have a degree in an Ag related field.
- Applicant should have at least 1 year of experience in agriculture industry (preferred).
- Previous sales and customer service experience is a plus.
- The applicant should have excellent communication skills, go-getter, and possess basic computer knowledge.
If you would like this position in another location contact Adam as he is aware of different positions throughout the Midwest.
If you are ready to be successful and grow in your career contact Adam at Executive Recruiting Consultants today!
Phone: (605) 428-6153
Fax: (605) 428-6151
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, SD, ND, IA, MN, operations, ERC Ag , executive search, recruiting, Sioux Falls Area, recruiter in Midwest, ag recruiter, Agriculture Industry, applicator, chemical, seed, soil, grain
- Salary: $55,000 - + $5-10k Bonus
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Mobridge, SD
- Qualifications: Ag Experience
- Contact: Adam Myers
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6153
- Contact email: email@example.com