Located in the Pocahontas, IA our client, a successful and growing company is seeking to add an Agronomy Salesperson to their team. This company has multiple locations and has shown great success over the years, by offering a wide array of services to their customers. They have now grown to be one of the biggest leaders in the industry; with a top-notch staff that’s known to go above and beyond for their customers; building partnerships with them to help them reach success in their fields. If you are ready to be part of a great team and an awesome work environment within a growing organization take advantage of this opportunity today!
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- They retain their excellent by offering them a competitive compensation package along with a full benefits package.
- This company pays a base salary of $45,000 -$55,000 in addition bonuses based on commission.
- As well as a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Company truck, cell phone, and laptop.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available for a driven individual.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will be an essential part of the sales team, by developing customer relationships and providing them with agronomic recommendations based on seed, chemical, and fertilizer products.
- You will meet with potential clients within the region, and increase profitability for the business operation.
- As a sales agronomist, you will use multiple sources to build the sales team by increasing product confidence and demand.
- Complete work product in relation to orders and client relations, and inventory management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
This community offers you a great place to live and excellent quality of life with opportunities abound. If you have a family, enjoy the schools that rank amongst in the best of the State of Iowa, and enjoy one of the many many things to do right in this community made up of just under 2,000 people. You will be able to go to enjoy the local movie theatre, the 1st class bowling center, and recreational facilities including an aquatic center and local festivities and events.
If you are an outdoor enthusiast you will be able to take advantage of one of the 11 golf courses in the area, excellent recreations lakes, camping, and sports complexes.
This community continually strives to provide the most effective and efficient services and exceed the expectations of their citizens. Your dollar goes further here, as the cost of living is very low. Here you will find that it is a very welcoming city that is business friendly, and has a state of the art medical facility; overall this is a great atmosphere to live in.
- 1+yrs. Experience in Application or Ag industry experience.
- Candidate should posses an agricultural background.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
If you are ready to be successful and grow in your career contact Chris today!
Check out all of our Ag Opportunities at our website www.ercjobs.com!
Phone: (605) 369-2110
Fax: (605) 369-2114
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, SD, ND, IA, MN, operations, ERC Ag , executive search, recruiting, Sioux Falls Area, recruiter in Midwest, ag recruiter, Agriculture Industry, applicator, chemical, seed, soil, fertilizer
- Salary: $45,000 - $55,000
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Pocahontas, IA
- Qualifications: Ag Experience
- Contact: Chris Libis
- Contact phone: (605) 369-2110
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org