AGRONOMY SALES POSITION
- If you are looking for a career opportunity with a very solid and growing agricultural company, this is the position for you. A financially strong agronomy business operation located in Western, Iowa is looking to add to their team a superlative Sales Agronomist.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- In this Sales position, you will start at a base salary of $50,000 - PLUS depending on experience.
- Along with the competitive base salary, a commission will be paid based on sales performance.
- Additionally, you will receive a full benefits package including health, 401K, retirement, and a great farm plan.
- This position is also provided with a take-home company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop.
- Opportunities for advancement to a leadership position are available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will be an essential part of the sales team, by developing customer relationships and providing them with agronomic advice.
- You will meet with potential clients within the region, and increase profitability for the business operation.
- As a sales agronomist, you will use multiple sources to build the sales team by increasing product confidence and demand.
- Complete work product in relation to orders and client relations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- This historical community offers a safe and friendly environment, with an abundance of parks and recreational activities in the area complete with swimming pools, golfing, hunting, fishing, boating, and shopping.
- Within the community there are multiple schools for many ages, and it holds a top-notch high school which offers remarkable academic programs, and is amongst the best nation-wide.
- Within the area, there is affordable and low housing costs.
- It is minutes away from a large number of entertainment possibilities for the whole family.
- The ideal candidate should be motivated, team player, and posses strong sales leadership.
- Applicant should have a general agricultural knowledge and 2 years experience in the ag industry, with experience in sales and customer service; experience in seed and chemical sales is a plus.
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Candidate should be professional and have exceptional organizational and problem solving skills.
If you want to live and work in a great place call Chris at Executive Recruiting Consultants today!
Our ever-evolving Ag client is seeking to add Research Associates to 3 of their facilities in IA, NE, and MN. This position will support all areas involved in research including planning, data, and field and research activities. The company offers a chance to work with professionals on an excellent team producing top-quality products along with a competitive base salary plus a 2-6% performance based annual increase, full benefits and advancement opportunities. The ideal candidate would possess a Bachelors in Agronomy or related field with 1+ yr of experience. The applicant should be organized, team player and knowledge of Microsoft Office. Operation of Ag machinery is a must. Contact Adam Myers (605) 428-6153 or email email@example.com! View this job
If you want to work in a great location with an outstanding team, here is your chance. Our manufacturing client located in the Sioux Falls Area is seeking to add a Quality Tech to their team. This company offers an excellent work environment, with a competitive base salary of $42-50k, and FULL benefits on a 3 day work week. If you are busy during a normal work week this is the opportunity for you. This is a weekend shift that is 6am-6:30 pm, so it will allow you to have a lot of flexibility throughout the week. If you are ready to grow in your career this is the place to be as this company constantly offers advancement opportunities. Contact Craig Libis today to find out more details on this excellent opportunity (605) 428-6150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org! View this job
Our Agriculture client is dedicated to being a step ahead of their competitors in order to exceed the needs of their customers. This company has multiple locations and they would like to add a Custom Applicator to their South Central NE location. The company offers a base pay of $13-$17/hour approximately $40-$55k with acreage bonus and paid overtime as well as FULL benefits. There is a vast amount of opportunities to partake in this area, making this a great place to reside. Contact Adam Myers today for all the details (605) 428-6153 or email email@example.com! View this job
Standing strong for over a century, our client is a prominent business built on solid values. They are seeking to add a Service Technician to their team, to be an essential element to the business. Located in the Sioux Falls area this company offers: $18-$20/hour (more if experienced), 100% paid single health insurance and FULL Benefits, 20 credits training per year, quarterly bonuses and advancement opportunities! This is an absolutely great company to be a part of and an excellent place to live. Contact Craig Libis today to find out all of the details (605) 428.6150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org! View this job
Our client located in Northcentral IA is seeking to add an Agronomy Regional Supervisor to their dynamic organization. For this position the company offers $60k+ on a base, $15-20k in bonuses, full benefits, company vehicle, cell phone, laptop, and more! In this position will be an integral part of the sales team while supervising 3 directs, and conduct sales of seed, chemical, and fertilizer. Live and work in a great place today contact Chris Libis (605) 369-2110 or email email@example.com! View this job
Showing 621 - 625 of 680 Articles | Page 125 of 136